Working residence in Germany and its costs is a new topic that we intend to discuss in this article. It is good to know that every year many applicants from all over the world immigrate to Germany through work visas. Regarding immigration, one of the important issues that should be considered is the unemployment rate and residence of that country. In this article, we want to introduce you to the business stay in this country and its costs; So stay with us until the end of this article.
Residence in Germany through work with family
The presence of the family brings peace of mind and comfort to every person who immigrates. According to international laws and immigration laws, Germany has provided conditions for applicants to be able to apply for family reunification. People who enter the labor market of this country are able to get a residence card to join the family. If you receive a German job search visa, you cannot bring your family with you within the 6-month period for finding a job. But after obtaining residence for other family members, you can also obtain residence.
People who apply for family reunification can apply for a child under 18 years of age and their spouse. Those who enter this country as a companion can study for free and use all the citizenship services of this country. But the most important thing is that your spouse has the ability to apply for a work visa and a full-time work permit in this country.
German business residence through Blue Card
The Blue Card is a permit to work and live in Germany. People who have received a university degree and a valid job offer from a German employer are allowed to receive this card. Of course, the salary of the applicant in the contract must be at least 56,800 euros per year, and for jobs in which there is a shortage of labor, at least 44,304 euros per year.
By obtaining the German Blue Card, you can work in Germany for more than 3 months and for a maximum of 4 years until the end of the employment contract. After 33 months and in some cases after 21 months of working in Germany with Blukart, you can get German residence.
It is good to know that if you have a Blue Card, you can also take your spouse and children to Germany.
Proof of the ability to cover the costs of immigration to Germany
Applicants to immigrate to this country must prove their financial conditions and the ability to pay their expenses in Germany, especially if a person goes to Germany with a work visa or enters Germany with a job search visa, they must cover their basic living expenses. in order to receive salary in Germany, basically, a person should have an amount of around 8 to 10 thousand euros for a period of one to three months in his account, according to the immigration method, this account should be in a reliable bank and the type of account be short-term Proof of financial ability is actually one of the requirements for working residence in Germany.
The cost of work immigration to Germany
In general, it is possible to obtain a German work visa and German work residence in two ways.
- In the first method, a person needs to receive a job offer from a reputable employer in Germany. In this method, it is very necessary to prove the lack of manpower in the desired job position in Germany, and it is necessary for the employer to prove that there is no similar workforce in Germany or the European Union, and that the minimum salary of German employees has been considered for the person. In addition, the employment of a person must be done according to the requirements of Germany in terms of document registration and certification.
- Another way to immigrate to Germany is through a German job seeker visa. If a person meets the necessary conditions and obtains this visa, he can search for a job in Germany for 6 months, and if he finds a job, he can change his visa type to a work visa. One of the requirements for obtaining this visa is to have at least a bachelor’s degree, three years of work experience, and a German language certificate of at least B1 level, and of course the person must not be over 40 years old. In addition, it should be noted that the job market of technical fields such as mechanics, IT, electricity, and computer is more suitable for acting through this method. According to the needs of the German labor market, the migration of nurses to Germany is also a suitable method that you can apply for this method after equating your documents.
In this method, it is necessary for the person to show the financial capacity equivalent to 9 thousand euros in his account to the embassy. Keep in mind that in general, the cost of immigrating to Germany through work is not high.
Minimum capital and expenses for business migration to Germany
Regarding the business stay in Germany, note that compared to other European countries, Germany is not a very expensive country. In fact, the price of food, housing, clothing and cultural activities is slightly higher than the EU average. On average, students in Germany spend about 850 euros per month on living expenses, and the cost of living in Germany for a non-student is about 1,200 euros per month. A person must pay at least 105 euros per month for health insurance.
In general, the cost of living in Germany’s big cities varies greatly. For example, the cost of living and studying in Munich is higher than in Leipzig. In fact, as a general rule, the cost of living in smaller cities is lower than in larger cities. Of course, it should be noted that the amount of saving and personal lifestyle of people also affects their living expenses. As mentioned, the highest monthly cost of living in order to cover the cost of immigrating to Germany is related to renting a house.
Depending on where they live, people generally spend between €290 and €1,200 per month on monthly rent. In some big cities such as Cologne, Munich, Hamburg and Frankfurt, the cost of living is higher than the average cost of living in Germany. Below is the cost of some essential life items and the details of the cost of immigration to Germany:
Cost of living for work residence in Germany
- Housing rent from 300 euros for a shared room in a dormitory to 700 euros for a one-bedroom apartment
- Auxiliary services including internet, mobile and TV 200 euros
- Food and drinks 150 to 200 euros
- Health insurance 105 euros
- Circulation 50 to 150 euros
- Travel about 100 euros
- Other 20 euros
German business residency consultation with Andisheh Immigration Institute
In order to get more information about business immigration to Germany, you can contact our consultants at Andisheh Immigration Institute and use their guidance and advice. Our colleagues will answer your questions and guide you in this matter.